Each channel represents different sound characteristics which give a great freedom in obtaining a desired sound’s texture of the instrument.
The Taurus Stomp-Head 5.CE it is a fully analog design based on our own Master Tube Design technology, without any digital simulations.
The amplifier is extremely easy to use and contains everything that is necessary in a guitarist’s workshop.
Turus SH-5.CE can be used in various configurations:
- as a classic amplifier with a speaker cabinet.There are 4 power levels to choose from: 90W, 40W, 20W and 12W.
- as a preamp connected directly to the mixer or sound system using output with built-in loudspeaker simulation.
- Power stage efficiency: 200Watt
- Power output selector: 90W, 40W, 20W, 12W
- Speakers impedance auto detection: 4,8 and 16ohm
- Tubes: 12AX7
- 3 channels: CLEAN, Classic LEAD, High Gain LEAD
- 4 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH, DRIVE, HIGH-GAIN
- 5 footswitches: CLEAN, CRUNCH, DRIVE, BOOST, MUTECLEAN CHANNEL controls:
- BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, GAIN, VOLUME / switches: MID-RANGE BRIGHT
- CRUNCH and DRIVE CHANNEL controls:
- DRIVE, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME / switches: MID-RANGE BRIGHT-DARK
MASTER CHANNEL contlols: NOISE GATE, BOOST, MASTER
- Input GAIN boost (switch +6dB)
- RESONANCE – switch increasing the sound in the resonance range of the loudspeaker
- Serial EFFECT LOOP
- LINE OUTPUT with Speaker Simulation. Allows send linear signal with simulation (PIN) or without simulation (RING) or both simultaneously
- EXTERNAL CONTROLLER INPUT for channel selector and BOOST
- Voltage selector 230V/50Hz or 115V/60Hz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 90 x 330 x 205 mm
- Weight: 2,45kg